Wavosaur is a free and efficient audio editor for Windows : do digital audio editing and recording , add VST effects, repair and clean your audio, perform various operations with audio data, change sound in real time, masters your track, process your sounds with VST effects in real-time
- easy to use interface will get you started running. fast zoom in/out with mousewheel.
- ability to work with multiple files at the same time in seperate screens.
- supports a number of file formats including wav (and multichannel wav), mp3, vox, au, aif, AKAI S1000 and many more.
- sound editing functions with undo include cut, copy, paste, delete, mix, insert silence, mute, auto-trim and more.
- export MP3
- audio tools include amplify, normalize, sample rate conversion, pitch shift and more.
- fade in and out with many different curves
- automatically remove DC offsets.
- recording and playback through any windows compatible audio device, you can use ASIO drivers, and do audio routing.
- analysis tools include spectral analysis (DFT) 2D and 3D, sonogram, real time oscilloscopes.
- supports any sample rates, stereo mono or multichannel, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits PCM and 32 bits float.
- supports VST plug-ins, real time preview/processing, displays VST GUI, chain VST effects plugins, load/save presets fxp/fxb, load/save VST chains.
- regions can be saved as separate files.
- support for loop points and region markers.
- real-time analyzers : volume input/output oscilloscope, FFT and pan.
- analysis : 2D and 3D spectrum, sonogram, statistics. Exports statistics and spectrum as text.
- synthesis generator : generate simple waveform.
- skinable interface ( download skins at http://www.wavosaur.com/skins.php ).
- MIDI controlable.
» version 22.214.171.124 - posted on 2013-12-02
» version 126.96.36.199 - posted on 2008-08-26
The software is provided to the user "as is".
The user is not allowed to distribute the program in any ways without the authors explicite permission (including hosting anywhere). Whatever, you can link to the download location with your website. It is forbidden to sale or resale the Wavosaur software.
The "Wavosaur Team" takes no responsibility for any damage, which may occur as a result of using the Wavosaur software.
The user may not modify or decompile the software.